[R] Rainflow, range pair counting

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Oct 4 20:00:24 CEST 2012

I'm going to make a wild guess that this might have something to do
with "bump hunting" =local conditional extrema. If so, the prim
package might be applicable.

Otherwise ("...cycles in time series") time series methods might be appropriate.

But I basically agree with others that the OP has not clearly
specified the issue.

Cheers,
Bert