[R] Efficient Way to gather data from various files

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Wed Oct 3 03:17:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

There are more R friendly ways to do what you want, it seems to me easy
to avoid loops but you need to tell us how do you know which rows
correspond to the 50th and 90th quantiles. Maybe this comes from the
value in some other column?

Give a bit more complete a description and we'll see what can be done.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas