[R] Delete row if two values in a matrix are equal

JDINIS jorgemdinis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:26:41 CEST 2012

Hi all and thank you for your time.

I would like to delete rows from this matrix I call "var" if the character
in Ref_Allele is equal to the character in Var_Allele. I have attached a
before and after, to help my poor explanation. If someone could provide me
with some code, or some guidance I would really appreciate it.

Thank you again.

"Before"
> var
Ref_Pos	Ref_Allele	Var_Allele	Var_Freq
     1         	A	              A	             100
     2	                T	              G	              50
     3	                G	              G	             100
     4	                G	              T	              45
     5	                 T	              C	              80

"After"