[R] Export summary from regression output

fxen3k f.sehardt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:28:26 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I tried it many times but didn't get it worked.

I just want to export the summary of a OLS regression (lm() function) into a
csv-file including the "call"-formula", "coefficients", "r-squared", "
adjusted r-squared"  and "f statistic".

I know I can export:
write.csv2(Regression_60d_ann$coefficients, "Regression_60d_ann.csv")
But then I only get the coefficients, but not all the other output...

I tried creating a matrix and I wanted to put in
Regression_60d_ann$coefficients, Regression_60d_ann$adj.r.squared,
Regression_60d_ann$r.squared, etc. but it didn't work due to different
length of rows.

Can anyone help or has a better solution?

Thanks in advance
Felix