[R] Question about survdiff in for-loop.

Sando chocosando at daum.net
Fri Oct 19 09:02:05 CEST 2012

Hi everyone!!

I have dataset composed of a numbers of survival analyses.
( for batch survival analyses by using for-loop) .
Here are code !!

#######
dim(svsv)
Num_t<-dim(svsv)
Num<-Num_t[2]   # These are predictors !!

names=colnames(svsv)

for (i in 1:Num  )
{
name_tt=names[i]
survdiff(Surv(survival.m, survival) ~ names[i], data=svsv)
fit.Group<-survfit(Surv(survival.m, survival) ~ names[i] , data=svsv)
plot(fit.Group, col=2:1, xlab="Survival", ylab="Prob")
}

#####

names[i] is not working in the survdiff.
According to help R , the predictor must be single subset.

And, names[i] is also single character, I think.

But, it do NOT work.

How I can solve this problem ?

Thank you.