[R] Mapping

dorothy borowy dorothyborowy at me.com
Fri Oct 19 00:11:10 CEST 2012

I am a new user of R and am crunching through the system.  I have reached an impasse with mapping; I want to make a bubble map and lay it over a grid that  is composed of a standard x,y axis.  Within this, are 16 (4x4) gridded blocks, numbered 1-16.  And, within these individual hectares(1-16) it is further subdivided into individual x,y plots ( in accordance with the overall x,y axes).  I have a general idea of how to make the bubble map but the background map is giving me a lot if trouble...HELP

Sent from my iPhone