[R] R Package for Longitudinal Binary Response Data?

Frank Harrell f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Oct 18 02:18:16 CEST 2012

The bild package appears to be an excellent package for serial binary
function of time for the odds ratio connection of the current response Y
with binary responses measured at earlier times, or at least a first-order
Markov version of this.  I believe this is called alternating logistic
regression.  Does anyone know of an R package that handles continuous time,
i.e., measurement times can be at any follow-up time?  I don't need random
effects in the model.

Thanks
Frank

-----