[R] R not finding function in installed pscl package

nprause Nicole.Prause at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:43:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

This may be such a general question that my searches are just failing. I
installed the pscl lib, all appears fine, installed it several different
ways to be sure, but I am getting:
Error: could not find function "zeroinfl"
I double checked my spelling of the function and that it had not been
evolved out of the package. It is in the same location as the other
libraries that are located and running just fine.

I have successfully added and used many libs, any ideas (1) how this might
be happening and, if it's not apparent from the answer to #1 (2) a solution
to point to it?

Thanks!