[R] Data Frame processing.

CrimMagic dingayinga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:41:40 CEST 2012

Hi Everyone! :D

Just need a little help on data frames. I was wondering if anyone would know
a way to rename the row numbers on a data frame.

e.g.
>head(df)
                            Hats      Dogs     Horses
52             Glen    9.53       0.00          0.00
18             Jane     1.48      1.48           1.48
15             Lona    1.36      0.45           1.14
9               Hung   0.80      0.40           0.50
25             Artian  0.68      0.23           0.45

Since i re-ordered my original df by decreasing Hats size, the row numbers
are now out or order. Is there a code or something to re-number the new data
frame?

Thanks in advance for any help! :D