[R] Finding the p value of the intercept in model 2 regression

dpond95 dpond95 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 05:16:29 CEST 2012

Hello,

Please excuse my ignorance; my statistical background is fairly poor.

I am looking to do a model II regression in R, and determine if the
intercept is significantly greater then 0. I have downloaded the package
"lmodel2", which gives me the 95% confidence interval of the intercept.
Although this is sufficient to determine if my intercepts are greater then
0, I would really like to have the p value of my intercept.

Is there a way to get the p value of the intercept in a model II regression
using lmodel2, or is there a way I can calculate it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

-Dylan