[R] (no subject)

bibek sharma mbhpathak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:25:20 CEST 2012

Hello,
I am a new R -user and request your help for the following problem.
I need to merge two dataset of longitudinal study which has two column
(id and respose) common. when I used merge option to join the datas
side be side,  because of the repeated subject id, I got larger data
set which is not accurate.

 I would like to connect twi data sets by id and response in such a
way that data are connected by same id and response type  and if the
same subject has less data point in one data set, then produce NA.
Sample data sets is attached.

Bibek