[R] Can R be embedded in html?

Jagat.K.Sheth at wellsfargo.com Jagat.K.Sheth at wellsfargo.com
Thu Nov 29 16:41:23 CET 2012

Try R package 'brew'? From its package description

                    text and R code for report generation. brew
                    template syntax is similar to PHP, Ruby's erb
                    module, Java Server Pages, and Python's psp module.

There is also the rApache project and many other useful links mentioned on R Web Interfaces on the R FAQ page.

Jagat