[R] problem with svyglm

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 03:49:36 CET 2012

On Nov 27, 2012, at 2:31 PM, Pablo Menese wrote:

> Sorry, it send it alone...
>
> When I use it:
>
> logit <- glm(bach ~ egp4 + programa, weight=wst7,
> family=quasibinomial(link"logit"))
>
> I reach the same betas that in STATA, but the hypothesis test, the t
> value, and the std. error is different.

As might be expected if one (Stata) were a weighted analysis and the
(R) other is using a different interpretation of "weights".

> I think that the solution can't be so far from this...

If so, then you will be the one to achieve it. You have offered no
data in either the original question for which you have omitted
context, and the code in this posting  is obviously incorrect.
Furthermore you started with a `svyglm` question and this code only
attempts to use `glm`.

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA