[R] error of runing R in R 2.15.2 w/o graphes generated

Tue Nov 27 07:17:43 CET 2012

Works for me. Your description is kind of thin for providing a helpful response, though.

Did you install as administrator? (I have found it works best to not do that)
Did you open the RGui program or R at the command line?
What messages did it display when you started the program (before you typed anything)?
What did you type? Did you press the enter key at the end of the R command?
What did R print after you pressed enter?

There is a posting guide intended to help you communicate effectively on the mailing list. See the bottom of each email.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing