[R] wrong data interpretation in R

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:02:30 CET 2012

Most likely there's something amiss in your csv file: R won't convert
numeric data to factors unless there are non-numeric characters
included.

First check your csv file for errors. If that doesn't solve your
problem, please provide a reproducible example.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee