[R] some help

dattel_palme dattel_palme at yahoo.de
Mon Nov 26 15:56:27 CET 2012

Hey

The code need some corrections and I would kindly ask for help.

Say:
I have a table with two columns:
col1=LST and col2=NDVI
i would like to sort all data by NDVI.
in reality the NDVI ranges between 0 and 1 (although some values might be
minus also).
I want to sort by NDVI values and then make 100 intervals of 0.01 ndvi.
therefore the first inerval is 0.01-0.02, the second 0.02-0.03 and so on..
for each interval I would like to get the highest (max) and lowest (min)
value of LST.
It would be very helpful if this values can be written in a seperate
table/file.

Thanks you very much for help!
Stefan