[R] Sourcing files with Umlaut in path no longer works

Ulrike Grömping groemping at bht-berlin.de
Wed Nov 21 19:34:46 CET 2012

Duncan and Peter, thank you very much!
Actually, I made a mistake with the path, due to my inexperience with
Windows 7 (user instead of users). The R warning then confused me,
because I was told that 'C:/user/grömping/documents/publicat/...'
wasn't found.
In fact, once the path was correct, source worked without problems.
Thus, only the warning message did not properly handle the encoding.

Best regards,
Ulrike Grömping