[R] Read Write permissions in current directory

Tue Nov 20 18:59:10 CET 2012

This question is at best about how R is configured on your computer, but far more likely the problem lies in your operating system, which you have not identified and details of which are off-topic here anyway.

If you use getwd() to identify which directory you are in, or pay attention to which directories you are specifying, then you have to examine the permissions on each such directory using whatever tools your operating system gives you to learn about those directories. Regardless, fixing permissions problems is off-topic here.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing