[R] simple linear regression with proportion data

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Mon Nov 19 16:18:54 CET 2012

Agreed that if you just want a line that goes somewhere near the data you can do pretty much anything.
But don't those circumstances you referred to include 'any time you want an unbiased estimate of the slope or a reliable standard error on coefficients'?