[R] polynomial svms and in-sample error

Jessica Streicher j.streicher at micromata.de
Fri Nov 16 16:55:30 CET 2012

Actually i think i found the problem, its something about the probability model again as it seems, if you just take the normal predictions everythings good. Man does that probability stuff absolutely not work properly. Any suggestions how to do ROC curves without it?
Or am i just generally wrong with the asumption, that if i get those probabilities, that 0.5 is the threshold to get "the default" result?