[R] R.dll Reference Guide?

BayesForever andrew.morse2 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 15 00:12:31 CET 2012

I am looking for a reference guide to the complete set of functions
available, and their arguments,  in the R.dll library for Windows, i.e. the
set of functions that includes "Rf_initEmbeddedR" and "Rf_endEmbeddedR"
listed in section 8.2.2 of the Writing R Extensions manual.

This may be more of an indictment of my lexical searching skills than
anything else, but I was unable to turn up anything comprehensive after an
hour with various search engines.