[R] Can't remember which package I used. Anyone can help please?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 19:15:24 CET 2012

On Nov 13, 2012, at 3:12 AM, HJ YAN wrote:

> Dear R users
>
> I tried an example earlier to check the results using two different
> methods of clustering with same data set, and for both methods, say method
> A and method B. Also I decided to have same number of groups/clusters (here
> 8 was chosen).
>
> I found a good graphical tool in R to compare the distribution of the
> number in each group/cluster created by method A and method B, e.g. how
> many of the individuals are clustered as 'Group 1' both by method A and B,
> and how many are clustered as 'Group 2' both by method A and B and so on.
> In this case we have 30 and 28 respectively (please see attached table and
> plot).
>
> I lost my code and can not remember which packages/functions I used here?
> Could anyone recognize and give me some clue? I only made a note
> 'crosstable' if can ring your bell...

If you want to find all package that have a function spelled "crosstable" do this:

install.packages("sos")
require(sos)
findFn("crosstable")

If you wnat to see a large list of packages that do classification then do this:

Search Google with terms: R Cran task views classification

--
David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA