[R] Cropping a matrix by rows

Mon Nov 12 23:07:48 CET 2012

Seems irrelevant to me. You can export the data to separate files directly from the matrix using matrix indexing. i.e.

for (i in 1:2) {
  write.table( mat[rowcropping[2*i-1]:rowcropping[2*i],],paste0("file",i,".dat")
}

Please use reply to all to keep the discussion on the list.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing