[R] sample mean, variance and SD

Sat Nov 10 21:57:13 CET 2012

It is not always easy to discern what the instructor wants a student to get out of an assignment. Therefore, I can't see changing the policy as it stands.

 That said, it is not always easy to discern homework from self-study, and sometimes when the question is well-constructed I don't go out of my way to confirm whether it is homework... the instructor has internet access too.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing