[R] sink() doesn't work

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:41:46 CET 2012

We can't really diagnose the problem without a repeatable example
(that is, what's in your R file?).

But my suspicion is that you've called sink(filename) more than once.

Simply type
sink()
at the command prompt until you get the warning:
In sink() : no sink to remove

And then all should be well.

--
Sarah Goslee