[R] Controlling R fonts through LaTeX

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Thu Nov 8 18:43:58 CET 2012

Perhaps you can use ps.options(family = "...") to set the font family globally.

If you really want to control R fonts through LaTeX, you can try the
tikzDevice package (optionally with knitr) following the instructions
in https://github.com/yihui/knitr-examples/blob/master/059-tikz.Rnw
This allows you to generate R plots with font style consistent with
your main document. Two other examples:
https://github.com/downloads/yihui/knitr/knitr-manual.pdf and
https://github.com/downloads/yihui/knitr/knitr-graphics.pdf

Regards,