[R] R + Hadoop on Amazon

Deba Ranjan drdevaran at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:59:42 CET 2012

Dear Experts,

    Thanks for the Quick response, Yes i have gone through that
"help.start()", but i did not understand what exactly it is. i hope might
be i am very new to this field or might i did not understand well in going
through. But all i know is very quite eager to learn this. i have set of
data file which i need to analysis such as-
Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Discriminant Analysis, Correlation and
regression, Analysis Of variance, Descriptive Statistics and hypothesis
testing.

Can you please explain me how to analysis the provided above criteria.
Please help me in this study. i will thankful to you advice and suggestion.

 i have provided an attachment (Same in both the Format .CSV and .R), which
i need to study the criteria. Please help in by step by step how to do that.

   Please explain me how to read the data , if i open the both the file i
finds that both the two file seems to be quite different. Please help me
out of this.

Regards,
Debaranjan

Thanks & Regards,