[R] Executing SAS Codes in R

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Nov 7 19:47:55 CET 2012

Peter,

I think you will need to clarify what you are trying to do before you will get much useable help.  Obviously, R will not run SAS programs/scripts.  If you are asking if R can call SAS and have SAS run SAS code, then the answer is yes.  There are other options for different levels of integration in between.  So, what is it that you wish to accomplish?

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Olympia, WA 98504-5204