[R] Class Not found exception from RCosole

sheenmaria sheenmaria6 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:21:14 CET 2012

I tried adding my jars to classpath using

#!/usr/bin/Rscript
library(rJava)
#.jclassPath()
.jinit()
.jaddClassPath(dir("target\\mavenLib", full.names=TRUE ))
.jclassPath()

but got
 in .jnew("com/algoTree/ClientElasticSearch/ElasticSearchLoader") :
  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

then  I tried giving the absolute path
.jaddClassPath(dir("E:\\Documents and Settings\\Admin\\My
Documents\\Downloads\\OG-R\\target\\mavenLib", full.names=TRUE ))

then I got
 in .jcall(obj, "[[Ljava/lang/String;", "getAllContentFromKeyword",  :
  java.lang.NullPointerException

I wonder how this happens because in terminal both are working fine !!! .Any
idea on how to solve this .Appreciate any help.

Thanks