[R] Odp: Object Browser

wampeh wampeh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 06:44:27 CET 2012

How do I get gvarbrowser to display only data.frame named, say "atab1" or
"atab2" or "atab*"?

Also, how do I turn off the selection pull down box?

#I tried:
mydefaultclasses <-  list("Data sets1"=c("data.frame")   )
# ----
# Then
v <- gvarbrowser(  container =gwindow("Object broser"),
gWidgets:gvarbrowser_classes=mydefaultclasses )

#--
# but it does not seem to work

#I also tried:
options("gWidgets:gvarbrowser_classes"=mydefaultclasses)

#then
v <- gvarbrowser(  container =gwindow("Object broser"))

#this too did not work

#I would simply like to display the variable browser window for data.frame
"atab1" (say).

Thank you