[R] Creating a frequency table for binomial varaible

arun4 arun.ganesh2012 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:19:42 CET 2012

Hello,
I have simulated 30  observations from a binomial(5,0.1) distribution.
Now I need to make frequency table( that means I need to tally how many 0's
, 1's  2's....... 5's)
I know that the simple  R function table() will do this, but I am afraid
that some times I may get zero frequency for some particular values (for
example in the above there are 5-0's 10-1's , 14-2's, 10-3's , 11-4's but no
any 5's )

So I want to make by frequecy table ( as a date frame) as
value   freq
0           5
1          10
2          14
3          10
4           11
5           0

How can I create such a table?
Forgive me if this is a very basic question. I am new to R.

Thank you very much.