[R] How to permanently change console colours in R

vinay_ragas vinay_ragas at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 13 19:49:19 CET 2012

Hello.

I am new to R and I like it very much... I am learning to use it day-by-day.
I have a query which might be a novice level for you. I want to know how to
change the background and text colours in the R console. Doing google
searches, I found to go to preferences in Edit and to change them. All I
could do is to change the colours and then save them as a format and on each
usage, I have to load those setup using the saved file.

I want to change this once for all. And am crazy about the MATRIX themes, so
I would like to have the black as background and green2 as the text file.
Please help me in this.

And by the way, I use Windows 7, and installed R 2.13.0 version.

Regards,
Vinay