[R] Error message in nmkb()

MMar86 marcial.messmer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:56:30 CET 2012

Hallo together,
I am trying to use the nmkb() optimizer and I have problems using the
function, as it causes the following error message
Fehler (error)* in while (nf < maxfeval & restarts < restarts.max & dist >
ftol &  :
  Fehlender Wert (missing value)* , wo (where)* TRUE/FALSE nötig ist (is
required)*
*translation

Do I need  to adjust the control ?
my.optpar3<-nmkb(par=par.start,fn=my.loglike.normal,lower=constLo,upper=999,
control=list(restarts.max=9))

If you need more info, please let me know.
I would appreciate some help, thank you very much.

Best,
Marcial