[R] Saving R Graph to a file

frespider frespider at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 05:16:49 CET 2012

Hi

I am not sure why I can't get my plot saved to a file as .ps, I searched
online and I found that I have to use something is called postscript,png or
pdf function which I did but still not working.

Actually what I have is a matrix with almost 300-400 columns. I need to
create a histogram and boxplot for some columns as .ps file (with reasonable
size if i can adjust that would be nice also) so I can import them in my
latex code to display a good chart on my report.  And I found out R display
a certain limit of device.
Can you please help me code this?

This an example I create
data(CO2)
png(filename="C:/R/figure.png", height=295, width=300,  bg="white")
hist(CO2[,4])
device.off()
pdf(filename="C:/R/figure.pdf", height=295, width=300,  bg="white")
hist(CO2[,4])
postscript(filename="C:/R/figure.pdf", height=295, width=300,  bg="white")
hist(CO2[,4])

Thanks