[R] Any good R server-with connection examples

sagarnikam123 sagarnikam123 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 02:59:53 CET 2012

Sir,i installed opencpu on Ubuntu12.04, but they don't have step-by-step
tutorials,instead they have direct written pages to try by people (in which
situatuion u can use opencpu)
can u tell me logic from where should i start,i want  to load R package
(RHive),which is installed in my regular R
and do some queries n statistical calculations.

i don't know json also....
how to write any html/php query to connect to R directly & retrieve results
?
do u have any script written by u,from which i can decode to get how to
proceed ?

-----
Sagar Nikam
B.Pharm, M.Sc(Bioinformatics)
Software Engineer (Data Research Analyst )
Trendwise Analytics,Bangalore
India