[R] density plots using density.lf, data.frame and sort.int errors

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:25:15 CEST 2012

My guess (unconfirmed) is that read.table() gives you a data frame but
density.lf expects an atomic (= not a list = not a data frame) vector.
Perhaps try density.lf(x[,1]) to just send the column -- the "drop"
behavior should make sure this is an atomic vector.

If that doesn't help, please do provide us with the output of

dput(head(x, 30))

and the package from which the density.lf function comes from.

Best,
Michael