[R] Automated essay scoring by R

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Thu May 31 16:15:11 CEST 2012

Look at "CRAN Task View: Natural Language Processing"
http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/NaturalLanguageProcessing.html

You may be talking about package lsa which is described in the Task View
along with a link to an article, "Investigating Unstructured Texts with
Latent Semantic Analysis." The documentation for package lsa is located at
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/lsa/lsa.pdf

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University