[R] odfWeave fails to load

Bond, Stephen Stephen.Bond at cibc.com
Thu May 31 15:59:42 CEST 2012

Uwe,

Just a user's perspective: there are too many packages that work only on the maintainer's box and it would benefit the community if there were stricter standards for allowing people to post a package. Open systems like Ubuntu have a ratings sytem that allows users to review packages, so the few bad apples are properly labelled and can be avoided by the community.
Kind regards

Stephen B