[R] Hash Table - Select and Change Data iniside Matrix

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:08:47 CEST 2012

It would behoove you to read some introductory materials -- use
help.start() to get be provided with the standard "An Introduction to
R."

More generally, the help system can be accessed by typing help("name")
or, as a shortcut, ?name. In your case, help("&") would lead to the
correct answer.

The OR operator follows the standard of most programming languages --
the "pipe" operator, | . On my keyboard (mac) it's typed by pressing
shift+\ -- I forget where it is for a PC.

Michael