[R] R quantreg anova: How to change summary se-type

Stefan Voigt s.voigt1988 at gmx.net
Tue May 29 00:32:20 CEST 2012

Hi Roger,
thank you very much for your fast response. First of all, the mistakes I
mentioned are all of the sam type:" In summary.rq(x, se = "nid",
covariance = TRUE) : 22 non-positive fis". That is the reason why I want
to change the se-procedure as I made the experience that there problem
disappears by using se="ker".
But unfortunately I am not able to following your answer as I do not
have so much experience with R. I changed the summary.rq so that the
procedure is calculated by using se="ker" as default, but anova.rq seems
not to react on this change. How can I produce my private version? Do I
have to generate my own quantreg package?
Thank you very much for you help
cheers
Stefan