[R] Customized R Regression Output?

Chris87 c.satzky at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:34:57 CEST 2012

Dear Rui and Ozgur

Thanks to both of you for your swift and helpful responses!

The idea with the loop is great and the cbind() function is also what I am
looking for. However, is it also possible to summarize the estimators and
p-values for each data set y in one table only?

For example, something like

        estimate      p.value
(Intercept) -0.8698107  1.445023e-01
x1           0.9991003 1.539969e-108
x2           1.1200786  3.691776e-14
        estimate      p.value
(Intercept) -1.6826360 7.523808e-01
x1           0.6564982 1.632763e-14
x2           1.7081632 1.358624e-01

Is it even possible to call the R^2 of each regression? In the end I need to
provide a table like this (for ~50 data sets):

                Intercept  P-Value    Beta 1  P-Value        R2

Is an output like this even possible?

Thank you once more for your kind help.

Best,
Chris