[R] Could "incomplete final line found" be more serious than a warning?

Michael Bärtl michael.baertl at student.hu-berlin.de
Fri May 25 22:45:15 CEST 2012

Dear all,

thank you very much for the prompt reply by Professor Dalgaard!
Unfortunately, the option he recommended doesn't work for me but still
gives me the same error.
But when I manually change the encoding of the text file and save it, my
script works properly again.
So, thanks a lot again! I hadn't thought the encoding could be to blame
in this case. Now I'm just glad this is solved!
Best wishes,

Michael Baertl