[R] Is there a way to save EVERYTHING in R?

Tue May 22 22:31:18 CEST 2012

No.

Write a script that reconstructs the working environment. Some differences may remain due to incompleteness of your script. The rest may be due to differences in the hardware or software environment. Such differences can only be minimized by choosing stable numerical algorithms or avoiding installation-specific features, and serve as indicators of how reproducible your work is.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing