[R] Axis mayhem in plot3d

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Mon May 21 01:12:27 CEST 2012

On 12-05-20 4:01 PM, Andrew Roberts wrote:
> Wise people,
>
> I have a plot of age, vertebral level and depth of the spinal cord from
> the skin in children that I can interact with in sculpt3d:

Your subject says plot3d, but your example uses sculpt3d, and you don't
say what packages you're using.

plot3d and decorate3d are in rgl, but I've never heard of sculpt3d before.

 From your description below, the problem lies in sculpt3d:  it is
drawing the axis labels even when you don't want it to.

So I'd suggest you contact the author or maintainer of whatever package
contains that function.

And please don't blame my functions for "mayhem" caused by other people.

Duncan Murdoch