[R] Implementing a Kalman filter in R

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:48:39 CEST 2012

R has four "Kalman" functions -- type apropos("Kalman") to see them --
then you can get info about any of them in particular by typing ?
funcname or running example(funcname) to see worked examples.

Beyond the scope of your question, you also might be interested in
this: http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/schwartz97/index.html

Best,

Michael