[R] Failure building any package

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:10:39 CEST 2012

Hi Noah,

Can you put your package on github or at least upload the tar ball?
Although I agree with Steven that as is, the package will not pass
cran checks, that is not the error I would expect.

Some of the experts may have seen this before or know instantly, but
for everyone else, being able to try what you are trying may help.
Its also not a bad idea to have your code hosted somewhere anyway, so
you can slice two beets with one stroke as it were.

Cheers,

Josh