[R] Error on easy way for JoSAE Package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu May 17 14:31:30 CEST 2012

On May 17, 2012, at 2:26 AM, ana24maria wrote:

> I have attached to this message the first 20 lines of the output for
> dput(amigo).

If ypu attempted to send something,  the mail-server scrubbed it.

> Unfortunately, i can't send it the overall output.
> Thank you.

I did not use the word "attach".

  When you get around to reading the Posting Guide, pay particular
attention to the section "Technical details of posting". Sometimes
person posting from Nabble will have success putting things up on that
website.

--
David.

> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 6:10 PM, David Winsemius [via R] <
> ml-node+s789695n4630253h67 at n4.nabble.com> wrote:
>

>> On May 16, 2012, at 1:33 AM, ana24maria wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you very much.
>>> After using dput and the easy way (> result <-
>>> eblup.mse.f.wrap(domain.data
>>> = amigo, lme.obj = fit.lme)),
>>> i have got the following error:
>>>
>>> Error in `[.data.frame`(sample.data, , variabs) :
>>> undefined columns selected
>>
>> What John was asking you to do was at your console just type:
>>
>> dput(amigo)
>>
>> ... and then copy the output to an email and send that to the list.
>> Your first posting had data that was ambiguous as to content as well
>> as mangled by the various email clients and servers that processed on
>> the path to our eyes.
>>

>>> What should I do?
>>
>> You should also read the Posting Guide.

David Winsemius, MD