[R] How to sum and group data by DATE in data frame

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:51:57 CEST 2012

Can you provide a reproducible example? use dput() to send your data
in a reproducible and user-friendly format. (It might not look user
friendly, but trust me, it is) If x is really long, perhaps just
dput(head(x, 25)) will suffice.

Just a guess as to your problem: I'm not familiar with the
timeSequence function -- what package is it from? My guess is that the
days it's producing are not properly aligned with the days of your
time series object. Can you try it with something closer to my
example?

Best,
Michael