[R] Help with V function in igraph

Gábor Csárdi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Mon May 14 19:18:42 CEST 2012

Something weird must be going on in your s641_social object. Can you
just simply check that the vertex names look OK with
'V(s641_social)$name'?

If they look good, then can you send me the s641_social object in
private? (Or part of it, assuming a part is enough to reproduce the
problem.)

Best,
Gabor

Gabor Csardi <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>     MTA KFKI RMKI