[R] New to R

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon May 14 18:32:09 CEST 2012

You will find functions such as these in the thousands of packages that are
available once you have installed R. You can use rseek.org to search for
specific topics. Good overviews are found in the CRAN Task Views (from the
main R webpage, click on CRAN, select a mirror host, and then select Task
Views from the list on the left.

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University